Our Mission is -
- To provide aid, relief and shelter for targeted communities
in order to see the development of long-term regeneration,
rebuilding and restoration of individual lives and whole
- To build effective teams and resources in order to respond
to needs as and when they arise.
- To train, equip, commission and support or assist in the
training of any people who are involved in order to achieve
- To envision and mobilise local communities in participation
- To establish strong links and partnership with existing
networks operating within the targeted communities.
- To work together in partnership with other organisations
having similar aims.